Providing information to us is your choice.
You can choose to have the Personal Information provided by You deleted.
You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from us
HOW WE MAY COLLECT OR RECEIVE PERSONAL DATA FROM YOU
The Personal Information Which You may provide to us and/or which we may collect is or could be the following:
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Contact information (e.g., name, postal or e-mail address, fax number and phone number);
- Gender, age, nationality, date and place of birth;
- Marital Status
- Medical History
- Communication preferences; and
- Your Website/Mobile Application usage, mobile details, IP-address, browser type and operating system.
THE TYPES OF SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following Sensitive personal data from you
- Passwords for accessing our Site.
- Medical History
- Payment information (e.g., such as bank account or credit card numbers);
We may collect other personal data in exceptional circumstances only. If we do need to process such personal data about you, we will make sure that there is a valid legal basis for doing so (e.g. your explicit consent).
- Shipping, billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to Your sale or purchase transaction on the Website/Mobile Application.
- Transaction details with the other users of the Website/Mobile Application. Your usage behavior of the Website/Mobile Application.
- Details of the computer system or computer network or mobile which You use to visit the Website/Mobile Application and undertake any activity on the Website/Mobile Application.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE DATA WE COLLECT
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Create and manage your online account and respond to your inquiries;
- Process your orders of products or services;
- Communicate with you (e.g., about products or services that we offer, or intend to offer);
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, including by:
- Evaluating your satisfaction with our current communications, materials, products and/or services;
- Developing new products and services and determining the effectiveness of our advertising; and
- Tracking and analyzing your use of products, materials and/or services;
- Track, document and analyze your line of sponsorship;
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities;
- Enforce contractual terms and conditions;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
If you choose not to provide your personal data or withdraw consent in writing subsequently, we may not be able to provide the above services and reserve the right to terminate the contract with you.
HOW WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE DATA
MAGICCANN INDIA NUTRITIONAL FOOD SUPPLEMENTS LLP does not sell, rent or trade or publish your personal and sensitive data except as required by law. MAGICCANN INDIA NUTRITIONAL FOOD SUPPLEMENTS LLP may share your personal and sensitive data only with:
- Entities within the MAGICCANN INDIA NUTRITIONAL FOOD SUPPLEMENTS LLP group to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for MAGICCANN INDIA NUTRITIONAL FOOD SUPPLEMENTS LLP to disclose personal and Sensitive data;
- Government authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others or ourselves.
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. But we maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect the personal data provided by you from anunauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this Website/Mobile Application are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Information Technology Act 2000.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE ENTITY COLLECTING AND RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
Name and address of the entity collecting and retaining Your Information shall be the contracting entity stated in the www.cannameds.in User Agreement.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN PERSONAL DATA
We store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the data (see above under "How We Use the Personal Data We Collect"), except if required otherwise by law.
Your rights under applicable law may include access to the personal data we process about you and the right to have such personal data corrected.